Job Title: School Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Location: Burnsville, MN
We are looking for a passionate and experienced school LPN to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of nursing principles and be able to effectively provide care to students in a school setting. They will also be able to work collaboratively with teachers, parents, and other professionals to ensure the health and safety of students.
- Dates: ASAP - June 2024
- Assisting RN with school.
- Elementary, Middle and High School openings.
- Provide direct care to students, including medication administration, wound care, and first aid
- Work with teachers and other professionals to develop and implement health education programs
- Maintain accurate records of student health
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma or associate's degree in nursing from an accredited program.
- Licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of Minnesota.
- Strong understanding of nursing principles and practices.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive compensation
- No weekends!
- Weekly pay!
We offer great benefits such as medical, dental and vision insurance options.