Job Description: :Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We are currently seeking a full-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team for the upcoming 23-24 school year.
This position will include:
- Observe and record patient behavior
- Perform physical examinations and diagnostic tests
- Collect patient health history
- Counsel and educate patients and their families on treatment plans
- Administer medication, change wound dressings and care for other treatment options
- Read and interpret patient information, making treatment decisions when appropriate
- Consult with supervisors and doctors to decide on the best treatment plan for patients
- Direct and supervise nurses, nurse assistants and nurse aides
- Research ways to improve healthcare processes and improve patient outcomes
-Requires a Bachelor s degree in Nursing
-Must have RN State/Compact License
-Must be CPR and BLS certified
- Competitive weekly pay at $26-$32 an hour; Pay based on experience
-Individualized compensation package
-Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance, & 401K (if needed)
-Advisory Team Support
To express interest in this position, please send your resume and cover letter HERE.
We look forward to reviewing your application and considering you for this exciting opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me, Jasmine, at 678.713.2168!
"*" indicates required fields