Blazer Jobs, a leading education staffing firm, has partnered with a school district in New Caney, TX to hire a full-time Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP). This position offers a competitive hourly rates, along with company benefits such as vision medical, dental, 401(k) options, advisory and professional support.
- Conduct comprehensive psychological evaluations and assessments for students
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs
- Consult with teachers, parents, and school staff to support students' academic, social, and emotional growth
- Provide crisis intervention services as needed
- Collaborate with school administrators to develop and implement school-wide initiatives that promote positive student outcomes
- Must hold a current License as a Specialist in School Psychology in the state of Texas
- Master's or Doctorate degree in School Psychology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with diverse student populations
- Familiarity with relevant federal and state laws and regulations governing the provision of school psychological services
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your resume to al[email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
National Hiring Manager