1:1 School Nurse LVN/LPN
Blazerworks is looking for a full time school nurse (LVN/LPN) to provide 1:1 care to a student who requires g-tube and trach care student near Walnut, CA this school year and next.
To be successful as a 1:1 school nurse, you must be knowledgeable in principles and practices underlying professional nursing and remain up to date with current trends in the specialized field of school health.
• Utilizing existing resources to provide appropriate healthcare to the student.
• Assessing the status of student
• Completing medical paperwork, when necessary.
School Nurse Requirements:
• Experience with high tech medical equipment trach/vent – preferred
• A bachelor’s degree in nursing or another health-related field.
• Successful completion of the national exam for registered nurses (NCLEX-LPN).
• Certification through the National Board for Certification of School Nurses (NBCSN).
• Member of the National Association of School Nurses (NASN).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
If interested in this position please apply below. If you would like to speak with the hiring manager directly, please reach out to Nicole Schuler via phone 813-776-0378 or email [email protected]
National Hiring Manager
"*" indicates required fields