Are you a dedicated and passionate Special Education Teacher looking for a new opportunity? A School District in Phoenix, AZ is looking to hire for the 2024-2025 School Year. If you re interested, please see details below!
Position: Middle School Special Education Teacher
Job Details & Responsibilities:
- Contract Assignment
- Dates: August 5, 2024 August 23, 2025
- Full-time: 37.5 hours per week
- The Special Ed. Teacher will be working with Middle School students (6th 8th grade); 30 35 students in classroom. A paraeducator will be assigned for assistance.
- Self-contained classroom/Cross-categorical.
- Moderate Severe Profound Students.
- The interview is conducted over Zoom with the School District. Additional responsibilities, district information, and questions will be discussed here.
- $30.00+ per hour depending on experience.
- Arizona Special Education Teacher License
- Arizona Fingerprint Card
- Previous experience preferred (open to new grads)
- Weekly W2 Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Matching
- Clinical Advisory Team Support
For immediate consideration or questions, please reach out to the recruiter below.
Guillermo Martinez | Recruiting Advisor | 678-920-5904