Job Title: Special Education Teacher
Client: Isaac School District 5
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Dates: 8/5/2024 - 5/23/2025
Hours: 37.5 hours (Full Time)
- Middle School Students 6th - 8th
- Self-contained classroom / Cross categorical
- Moderate - Severe Profound Students
- 30 - 35 Student Caseload (at 25 Students a Para will be assigned)
- Must have Fingerprint Cards & AZ Certs
- CPI Training is a plus
- Provide direct instruction to students with disabilities in a self-contained classroom setting.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with disabilities.
- Collaborate with general education teachers, paraprofessionals, and other school personnel to ensure that students receive the support they need to succeed in school.
- Stay up-to-date on current special education practices and research.
- Bachelor's degree in special education from an accredited program.
- Current Arizona certification in special education.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with students with disabilities in a self-contained classroom setting.
- Strong knowledge of learning disabilities, developmental delays, and other special education needs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- More competitive salary than other school districts in the area (salary will be negotiated directly with the district)
- Full access to like minded professionals on our BZW advisory team
We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest!
Please send resume and cover letter to Kimani Mullins
(770) 776 - 2110