Job Title: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Elementary School
- Length of Assignment: Until June 13 (end of the school year)
- Supervision: Client-provided supervision for RBTs
- Grade Levels: PreK-5th grade
- Number of Positions: Multiple 1:1 RBTs needed
- Hours: 35 hours per week (includes 30 mins unpaid lunch)
- Timing: 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Provide 1:1 support to students with behavioral needs in a shared format.
- Work with a caseload of students across various programs within the specified grade levels.
- Collaborate with school staff to implement behavior intervention plans effectively.
- Document and report student progress and behavioral incidents.
- High school diploma
- RBT certification
- State: NH
- This is a contract position.
- Further details will be discussed during the interview.
- Quick interview and hiring process.
- More details will be provided during the interview.
- Competitive pay.
- Guaranteed hours.
- Contact Person: Jaden Dorn
- Phone: 470-508-2938
Note: This job description provides a brief overview. Further details will be discussed during the interview, including compensation, specific responsibilities, and any additional qualifications required.
Contact Person: Jaden Dorn