A school near Chandler, Arizona is searching for a contracted, on-site, full-time Middle School Special Education Teacher (SPED) for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year. We are looking for a compassionate candidate interested in a full-time position, about 37.5 hours per week.
About the position:
- Full-time / 37.5 hours a week
- Caseload: Middle School (6th - 8th grade), Resource Classroom, 30 - 35 students with a Paraprofessional for extra support
- Specific caseload details will be provided during the interview process
- Create and implement Individualized Education Plans (IEP s) tailored to each student s needs.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging lesson plans to accommodate varying learning styles.
- Monitor and track student progress; communicate progress to parents, guardians, and other stakeholders.
- Foster a positive classroom culture that promotes student engagement, motivation, and self-confidence.
- Must have a valid Arizona Special Education License
- Must have Bachelor s or Master s Degree in Special Education, or related field
- Valid Arizona DPS IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card may be required
About the benefits:
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Competitive compensation package including: health benefits, 401K, an hourly rate based upon previous experience, and weekly pay.
- Housing assistance if needed.
- Access to the Blazer Jobs Advisory Team for support from former education professionals.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, email Maggie Blackwell, or call 678-373-0441. I look forward to hearing from you!