A full-time, onsite, contracted, Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position has become available close to the Euclid, Ohio area, for the remainder of the 23-24 School Year. We are searching for a motivated applicant who satisfies the requirements listed below:
About the position:
- Full time / 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload: K - 12th grade, specific caseload details will be discussed during the interview process
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify speech, language, and communication disorders among students.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results, setting appropriate goals and objectives for each student.
- Deliver evidence-based speech and language therapy services to students with a variety of communication disorders.
- Must have an active SLP Ohio License
- Must have Master s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
About the benefits:
- You will receive a compensation package including health benefits, 401K, an hourly rate based upon previous experience, and will be paid on a weekly basis.
- We also offer housing assistance if needed.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, email Maggie Blackwell, or call 678-373-0441. I look forward to hearing from you!