Occupational Therapist Position in Bennington, VT
BlazerJobs, in partnership with the local school district, is currently seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist to join our team on a full-time basis in Bennington, VT. We offer an enriching work environment and comprehensive company benefits.
Position: Occupational Therapist
Location: Bennington, VT
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Provide occupational therapy services to students within the school district.
- Conduct assessments and develop individualized treatment plans.
- Collaborate with educators and other professionals to support students' academic and functional goals.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of therapy sessions and progress reports.
- Valid Occupational Therapist license in the state of Vermont.
- Experience working in a school setting preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and implement effective therapy plans tailored to individual student needs.
- Competitive wages commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- 401(k) retirement savings options.
- Advisory and professional support for career development.
How to Apply: To apply for this position, please email your resume and references to Christopher Morsa at [email protected].
Call/Text (847) 982.7427
Click Here to Apply