Location: Carlsbad, New Mexico
Employment Type: Contracted Position (Guaranteed Hours)
- W2 employment.
- Access comprehensive insurance benefits, including the flexibility to customize medical, dental, and vision packages.
- Secure your financial future with retirement planning options, complemented by 401k company matching.
- Benefit from continuous support through access to an advisory team during your assignment.
- Earn a competitive hourly wage that is determined by your experience, qualifications, caseload specifics, and performance in the interview process.
- Receive convenient direct deposits every Friday.
- Unlock the potential for further career growth and exploration within our organization.
Contact: To express your interest, please contact Victoria Pope at 678-710-7674.
- School Year: 2023-2024
- Employment Type: Full-Time (37.5 hours per week)
- Caseload: K-12; flexibility required. More information will be provided during the interview. Inquire directly at 470-299-1186.
- Occupational Therapist (OT): $40-$45 per hour
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA): $35-$38 per hour
As an Occupational Therapist in Carlsbad, New Mexico, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing the lives of students by promoting their independence and improving their daily functioning. Your expertise will be utilized to assess, plan, and implement interventions that facilitate students' participation in school activities.
- Assessment: Conduct thorough assessments to evaluate students' motor skills, sensory processing, and daily living skills.
- Individualized Treatment: Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' specific needs and goals.
- Therapeutic Interventions: Administer therapeutic interventions, exercises, and activities to improve students' motor skills and functional abilities.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with educators, parents, and other professionals to ensure a holistic and coordinated approach to student care.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate and organized records of assessments, treatment plans, progress notes, and evaluations.
- Advocacy: Advocate for students' needs and rights to ensure they receive appropriate services and accommodations.
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy (OT) or equivalent.
- Current state licensure as an Occupational Therapist in New Mexico.
- Certification as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA), if applicable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a school setting is preferred but not required.
If you are a dedicated Occupational Therapist looking to make a positive impact on students' lives and meet the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to contact Victoria Pope directly at the provided phone number.
Join our team and contribute to the educational success and well-being of students in Carlsbad, New Mexico, while enjoying the benefits of a contracted position and the opportunity for personal and professional growth within our organization.