School Occupation Therapist
We are looking for a passionate and experienced school occupational therapist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of occupational therapy principles and be able to effectively apply these principles to help students with a variety of disabilities. They will also be able to work collaboratively with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement individualized treatment plans.
- Dates: ASAP - May 2024
- Location: Zion, IL
- Travel stipends provided for distance of 75 miles or more
- Conduct assessments to identify students' occupational needs
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans
- Provide direct therapy services to students
- Collaborate with teachers and other professionals to support students' academic and social-emotional needs
- Advocate for students' needs
- Master's degree in occupational therapy from an accredited program
- Professional OT license in Illinois
- Strong understanding of occupational therapy principles and practices
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Receive full access to our advisory team throughout your assignment.