BlazerWorks has partnered with a school district in need of an Occupational Therapist for the upcoming 2023-2024 School Year. We offer complete health benefits, mileage reimbursement, and 401(k) matching!
About the job:
- Full-Time (40 Hours a Week)
- Start Date: August 16th, 2023, End Date: June 14th, 2024
- Caseload Details: Split between two other Occupational Therapist for even caseload
- Collaborate with colleagues and parents to share information and expertise to plan and implement effective student programs.
- Valid State Licensure as an Occupational Therapist
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited OT program, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Valid Certification of the National Board of Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) as an Occupational Therapist
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below. I am looking forward to speaking with you soon!
Mya Huggins I Account Executive I (678)-710-7541