We are seeking a dedicated Contracted Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our school district in Allentown, PA, Onsite or Teletherapy.
Duration: ASAP to June 7, 2024
Hours: 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM (Full-time)
- Elementary School/Age
- Approximately 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload may reach a maximum of 65 students if working five days a week, potentially less if part-time
- Master's degree in Speech/Language Pathology
- PA SLP CCC License
- Willingness to complete PA credentialing if required
- Provide speech and language therapy services to elementary school-aged students.
- Develop and implement individualized therapy plans based on student assessments and IEP goals.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support student progress.
- Maintain accurate documentation of therapy sessions and student progress.
- More information about the specific schools and caseload will be discussed during a Zoom interview directly with the district.
- Health benefits (Working Onsite), 1099 (Working Virtually), competitive pay (negotiable), advisory support, professional development opportunities, and potential contract renewals for subsequent school years will be offered.
Please click here to submit resume directly.
National Recruiting Advisor