We are currently seeking to hire a fulltime (37.5 hours per week guaranteed) Behavior Specialist to work in Pittsburgh PA with K-12th grade students.
- The hired Behavior Specialist must know how to collect student data in a classroom setting, how to review data with the team and provide suggestions for interventions/behavior plans, as well as how to write positive behavior plans.
- A Bachelor's degree in Psychology
- Preferably at least 1-year of prior experience working in behavioral health
- Experience with ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis)
- Prior experience in a classroom/educational setting with students, K-12th grade
- M-F (normal school hours only), 6 to 8-hour shifts per day
- 32.5 to 37.5 hours per week guaranteed
- Exact hours each day will be dependent on school assigned
- No paid holidays or school breaks
- 401k with employer match
- Weekly direct deposit
- Medical/dental/vision insurance options
- Competitive pay
Interested in joining our academic team for the 2022-2023 school year and supporting our students? Apply below today with your updated resume (Word Doc or PDF).
Sr. National Hiring Manager