We have partnered with a school district in Ware Shoals, SC to find Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) to join our team for the Extended School Year and the 2023-2024 school year. If you are a SLP who is looking to work with a supportive academic team and wonderful kids, this opportunity is for you. More information listed below.
• Contract position
• On site only
• 06/19/2023 - 07/18/2024
• Mainly working with 3 year olds through 4th grade, with evaluations in other grade buildings
• 45 - 55 students, mostly preschoolers or students with Autism
• Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
• Must have an active SLP State Teaching License
• Must have an active State Dept. of SC Certification, ASHA - CCC, LLR SC
• Competitive Compensation
• Health Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, and Vision
• 401K Matching
• Weekly Pay
The school is currently conducting interviews! If you think this is a good opportunity for you, please apply with an updated copy of your resume. We have also partnered with schools nationwide. If you are interested in any other employment opportunities, please reach out to Samantha Wong at 813-749-5319. I am more than happy to explore them with you.
National Hiring Manager
"*" indicates required fields