We are currently seeking a Licensed Orientation and Mobility Specialist for the 2023-2024 school year to work with a school near Cloverleaf, Texas. If you're interested in this opportunity, please read on for more information.
• Active OMS License in Texas
• Master's Degree in Orientation Mobility
• 2023-2024 School Year
• Multiple Campuses
• Approximately 7 Students (depending on enrollment)
• Part-time, flexible schedule (2-3 hours per week)
• Weekly Compensation
• Health, Dental, and Medical Insurance
• 401(K) Matching
• Advisory Team Support
To apply, please send your updated resume and 1-2 references. If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Cotter at 678-710-7542. We look forward to hearing from you!
"*" indicates required fields