A school near Lillington, NC is conducting interviews for an Orientation Mobility Specialist. This is a part time position and you would be servicing about 6 students throughout the district. Please see requirements and details below!
- Onsite: school, home, or hospital
- Start: 9/26/22
- P3 Developmental Delay 2 sessions/mon of 30 minutes
- 3rd grade Visual Impairment 2 sessions/mon of 30 minutes
- 5th grade LD 1 session/mon of 30 minutes
- 10th grade Traumatic Brain Injury 2 sessions/rep pd of 30 minutes at home or hospital
- 10th grade VI 1 session/wk of 30 min
- 12th grade Other Health Impairment 1 session/mon of 60 minutes
Physical requirements include:
- Kneeling: Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: Particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Certification by the Academy for Certification of Education and Rehabilitation Professionals (ACVREP) as an Orientation and Mobility Specialist
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply below with your updated resume. I will be in contact with you shortly after regarding the next steps of the hiring process. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me directly at my office number below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Ayesha H. | Account Executive | 678-327-0986