Occupational Therapist |23-24 SY
Lincoln Park, MI
Details about the position:
- Part - Time| 35 hours a week
- Start: Jan. 8
- 35 hours per month
- Most of the responsibilities would involve assessments
- Range of disabilities including Autism, ADHD, developmental delays, orthopedic impairments, some congenital deformations, but mostly kiddos with IEP qualifications
- "We are looking to possibly contract an SLP, OT or PT to help with Early Intervention/Early Childhood Evaluation (children birth to 5) for PPS.
These evaluations happen at a PPS building or Preschool location"
- Will be a member of an Evaluation team- working with other disciplines.
- 40 hours per week
What is required:
- Master s Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active State Licensure
- National Certification*
- CDE SSP License
- Weekly Pay
- 1099 Contract
- Multiple Tax Write Offs
- Advisory Team M-F
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process.
Alton Pierce | 470-299-1504