A Paraprofessional (PARA) position for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year has opened near Reserve, Louisiana. We are looking for a kind and compassionate candidate wanting to work with students of varying levels in an elementary or high school setting and meets the following qualifications:
- Must have a High School Diploma
About the Position:
- Full time / 35 hours a week
- Working with students in an Elementary SPED classroom, grades K - 5th
- Specific caseload details will be provided during the interview process
- Assist teachers in putting lesson plans and classroom activities into action.
- Work with students one-on-one or in small groups to give academic help and reinforcement.
- Assist kids with special needs, learning difficulties, or other problems in their educational and social development.
- Our compensation package includes health benefits, 401K, housing assistance, along with weekly pay!
If you would be a good fit for this role, please apply below, email Maggie Blackwell, or call 678-373-0441. I look forward to hearing from you!