We are actively interviewing experienced Paraprofessionals in Schnecksville, Pennsylvania that are interested in working with a local school district.
- Full time
- Start/End: ASAP - 05/31/2024 (tentative dates as may vary by school/district)
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to assist in the implementation of lesson plans and instructional activities.
- Monitor student progress and behavior, documenting observations and communicating findings to teachers and parents as needed.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working with children with special needs; preferably elementary school or middle school ages.
- High School Diploma or GED
What we offer:
- Weekly paychecks
- Competitive hourly pay
- Interview assistance and support
- Full range of Benefits that include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, feel free to apply on our website or contact Alyssa Donisi (470)489-1839 today to learn more about this opening and the next steps in the hiring process.