Paraprofessional (PARA) Needed | Westminster, VT
Job Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate individual to join our team as a Paraeducator for the 2023/2024 school year. We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive learning environment where every student can thrive.
- Assist in the implementation of individualized education plans (IEPs) under the guidance of classroom teachers and special education staff.
- Support students with diverse learning needs in both inclusive and resource settings.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to elementary and middle school students as directed by the classroom teacher.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other staff members to create a positive and effective learning environment.
- Foster a positive and inclusive atmosphere for all students.
- High school diploma required, some college coursework or a degree in education or related field preferred.
- Previous experience working with students in an educational or childcare setting is desirable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience, flexibility, and a passion for working with students of all abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, feel free to apply our own website or contact Alyssa Donisi today to learn more about this opening and next steps in the hiring process!
Let's connect on LinkedIn