Part-Time School Registered Nurse
Location: Liberty, Missouri
- 1:1 complete nursing care for preschool student with Cerebral Palsy, Epilepsy, Hydrocephalus with VP Shunt, Global Developmental Delay, Allergic Rhinitis (that causes frequent upper respiratory infections), Dysphagia, and Subluxation of Hip Joint.
- Oral and Nasal suctioning prn.
- Seizure management including emergency meds prn (complex partial, cluster and focal seizures)
- Toileting care with diapering
- Bottle feeding with liquids and help with eating snacks (takes by mouth)
- Oxygen management (O2 use is prn with upper respiratory infections)
- Activities of Daily Living - complete care.
If you are interested, please apply below. For QUICK CONSIDERATION or questions, reach out to me via phone or email.
Guillermo Martinez | 678-920-5904
"*" indicates required fields