Speech Language Pathologist Assistant ( SLPA ) | Granite Falls, WA
Our school district in State is scheduling interviews now! We need a part-time Speech Language Pathologist Assistant SLPA for the remainder of the school year.
• Must hold or have the ability to obtain a WA SLPA License.
o Out-of-state candidates: Must be licensed as an SLPA in the state you reside in and in state
• Part Time (20)
• Start Date is as soon as possible. Typically, two weeks after accepting the job offer.
• Assignment lasts until the end of the school year.
• A Contract Renewal can be extended depending on the job performance throughout assignment.
• Caseload contains K-12th grade students. Please specify your caseload preferences during the preliminary interview, if any.
• More details will be discussed with the school district during the video interview.
• Competitive Pay
• Weekly Direct Deposit
• Virtual Clinical Team Support Full-Time
This position is filling fast. Please submit your resume to be contacted for the preliminary phone interview. For urgent submissions and/or questions, please see the contact details below.
Cody Lee | National Hiring Manager
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone: (813) 343-2323
"*" indicates required fields