Contract Duration: November 27th, 2023, to May 24, 2024
Type: Full-time (35 hours per week)
- Provide assistance in an elementary school class with a focus on Special Education (SPED).
- Collaborate with teachers and support staff to create an inclusive learning environment.
- Support the implementation of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students.
- Assist in classroom management and student engagement activities.
- Provide one-on-one support to students with special needs.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to the well-being and educational development of students with special needs.
- Pay Rate: $20-$22 per hour
- Working Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week
- On-site Requirement: Yes
- Candidates must undergo 2 separate drug tests and 2 background checks.
- This is a contract position with more details to be discussed during the interview.
- Quick interview and hiring process.
- Competitive pay and guaranteed hours.
Contract Details: This position offers competitive pay and guaranteed hours. The interview and hiring process will be conducted promptly. Interested candidates are encouraged to contact Jaden Dorn at 470-508-2938 to inquire about the contract position.