Location: Topeka, KS
Requirement: Active Kansas SLP license
We are partnering with a dynamic local school district in the Topeka, KS area to actively interview and hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to work fully onsite with their PreK-12 students for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year.
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Valid Kansas state license in Speech Language Pathology
- Knowledge of a variety of therapy approaches and interventions to support student learning and communication.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work effectively with diverse student populations and their families.
- Strong documentation and record-keeping skills
- Fulltime 37.5 hours per week minimum guaranteed
- Must be fully onsite, Mon-Fri
- Caseload = approx. 60~70 students
- Potential to extend into the following semesters and school year, pending performance
- Must be flexible to work with PreK-12 students
- No overtime
- Weekly direct deposit
- Competitive custom pay packages
- 401K, medical/dental/vision insurance options
- Access to a licensed support/advisory team of multi-disciplinary nationwide professionals from your field
Interested in join our 23/24 Topeka, KS academic team? Please submit your updated resume to be considered.
Our hiring team will contact you to setup a phone interview if your resume/background meets the requirements for this position.
Yunsoo Kim - Senior National Recruiting Advisor
Click here to email: Yunsoo Kim
Office Phone Number: (813)-774-5129