Registered Behavior Technician - RBT
Multiple Positions - Wilmington, Delaware
- Active Delaware RBT Credential is required.
- Experience working with students in Special Education is preferred.
- Experience working in a school setting is preferred.
Payrate is dependent on experience, credentials, and the overall interview process.
- Full-Time | 2022-2023 School Year
- Contract Renewal is highly likely depending on the job performance throughout the entire assignment.
- Start Date: Approximately two weeks after accepting the job offer, or ASAP.
- End Date: June 9, 2023, tentative.
- Full-Time Monday–Friday:
- Approximately 8:15 AM EST – 3:45 PM EST or;
- 7:40 AM EST – 3:10 PM EST.
- Caseload Size: TBD.
- Grades: TBD.
- Duties: Collect data and provide behavioral support to assist students in accessing their education.
Benefits and Incentives:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Weekly Paychecks
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Relocation Compensation
- Fee Reimbursements for Required Credentials
Please submit your resume as soon as possible to be contacted by our Senior Account Executive for a preliminary phone interview.
Feel free to get ahead with the interviewing process by using the email or phone number below.
Amanda Buckles | Sr. Account Executive
Email | Click here
Phone | (770) 557-3231