Remote School Based Speech Language Pathologist | Lafayette, IN
BlazerWorks is working with a supportive school district in Indiana that needs a school Speech Language Pathologist to hire for a full-time position! This is a fully remote opportunity for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year. Contract Renewal is dependent on job performance.
- Must hold or have the ability to obtain a Indiana SLP License (licensed currently)
- For out-of-state candidates: Must be licensed in the state you reside in and in Indiana.
- Experience working in schools is preferred.
- Start/End Date: ASAP – End of School Year
- 2 openings
- 1st opening is at Wyandotte Elementary. The case load is about 84 students.
- 2nd opening- is at Hershey Elementary.
- Details: Along with the ‘typical’ speech/language students, it has an Essential Skills class with students with significant needs. There are several AAC users in this class and in the general education classes.
- Zoom interview
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- Virtual Clinical Team Support
- We offer a team of remote Psych’s for support, questions, and any guidance needed throughout your assignment. They are available Monday-Friday during business hours.
- Independent Contractor
- Competitive Pay
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me [email protected] or directly at my office number at 678-951-0910.