Remote Speech Language Pathologist Opening | San Rafael, CA
BlazerWorks is working with a supportive school district in California that needs a school Speech Language Pathologist to hire for a full-time position! This is a fully remote opportunity for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year. Contract Renewal is dependent on job performance.
- Must hold or have the ability to obtain a California SLP License (licensed currently)
- For out-of-state candidates: Must be licensed in the state you reside in and in California.
- Experience working in schools is preferred.
- Start/End Date: ASAP end of school year
- 37.5 will take full or part time
- K - Middle School
- SLP direct therapy, IEPs, testing/assessments- Normal SLP duties
- Will be working with mild to moderate disabilities
- Looking to interview ASAP
- Must have license and CA certs on hand
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- $40-$50 Based on experience
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- Virtual Clinical Team Support
- We offer a team of remote Psych s for support, questions, and any guidance needed throughout your assignment. They are available Monday-Friday during business hours.
- Independent Contractor
- Competitive Pay
If you or someone you know is a qualified fit, please call Account Executive Mirelle Thomas at 678-951-0910.#indeedbzw