Our school district in Indiana is scheduling interviews now! We need a full-time Virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year. This position is entirely remote.
- Must hold or have the ability to obtain a Indiana State SLP License.
- Out-of-state candidates: Must be licensed as an SLP in the state you reside in and in Indiana.
- Experience working in schools is preferred.
- ASAP - EOSY
- A Contract Renewal can be extended depending on the job performance throughout assignment.
- There will be a paraprofessional assigned to each Virtual SLP to facilitate therapy.
- Position Duties:
- Conducting assessments/evaluations
- Direct therapy with students - 1:1 and small group
- More details will be discussed with the school district during the video interview.
- Hourly Pay Range: $40+
- Pay is negotiable based on experience
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Virtual Clinical Team Support Full-Time
- Independent Contractor
This position is filling fast. Please submit your resume to be contacted for the preliminary phone interview. For urgent submissions and questions, please see the contact details below.
Vineece Verdun | Account Executive
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone: (678) 920-5945