We are currently hiring a Speech Language Pathologist. Please see details below and apply!
- Bachelors in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active Florida SLP certification
Details about the position:
- Dates: ASAP till end of 2024 SY
- Hours: Full Time (virtual)
- As an SLP, you will work with one elementary and one middle school with students who have speech, language, & cognitive disorders. You will conduct assessments, develop personalized treatment plans, and provide therapy to help clients enhance their development and communication.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution
- Valid Florida state licensure or eligibility for licensure as an SLP (requirements include completion of a clinical fellowship and passing the national Praxis examination)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your updated resume for consideration. For more information or to discuss the position further, feel free to reach out to Elijah Osakwe at 678 389 7848.