A school district in Santa Clara, CA is actively interviewing Certified Occupational Therapist Assistants for a full-time contract. Details about the position are listed below.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected] You may also call or text Cody Lee directly at (813) 343-2323 for information about the location, pay, and benefits. See below for basic requirements.
• 2023 school year contract
• Full-time – 35 hours per week
• Monday – Fri
• May renew contract for NSY based on needs
• Weekly Pay
• Competitive wages
• Vision, Medical, Dental options
Required to apply:
• Bachelor’s degree in Occupation Therapy
• California OT License
• Experience collaborating with school age children (preferred)
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this position, please apply today!
National Hiring Manager - Blazerworks
#cota #occupationaltherapy#occupationaltherapist #bogota #ot #otr #occupationaltherapyassistant #occupationaltherapystudent #physicaltherapy #therapy Weekly pay #Hiring #HiringASAP #Schools #SchoolWork #WeeklyPay
"*" indicates required fields