We are seeking a dedicated and qualified Contracted Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our school district in East Greenwich, RI.
Position Type: Full-Time
End Date: June 18, 2024
- Split between one upper elementary school (grades 3-5) and one middle school (grades 6-8)
- Responsibilities include providing direct services and managing the OT portion of the IEP process (writing goals, attending meetings, etc.).
- Provide direct occupational therapy services to students in grades 3-8, addressing their individual needs and IEP goals.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement effective therapeutic strategies.
- Manage the OT portion of the IEP process, including writing goals and attending IEP meetings.
- Assess and monitor students' progress, adjusting therapy plans as needed.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of therapy sessions and outcomes.
- Engage in professional development to stay current with best practices in occupational therapy.
- Support and advocate for students to ensure they receive the services they need.
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Valid Occupational Therapist (OT) license in the state of Rhode Island.
- Experience working in a school or pediatric setting is preferred but not required.
- Strong knowledge of occupational therapy principles and techniques.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Dedication to improving the well-being and academic success of students.
- Health benefits package.
- Competitive pay- Starting at $40-50+/hr (negotiable based on experience and qualifications).
- Advisory support and mentoring.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Option for contract renewal for the following school years.
To apply directly, please send your resume to hiring manager, Bailee Nutt, by clicking here. We look forward to hearing from you!
National Hiring Manager
Call/Message: 813-343-2365 with any additional questions