Paraprofessional School Job Description
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: Full-Time, Monday to Friday
Caseload: K-8th Grade
- Provide classroom support and assistance to students in a K-8th grade setting.
- Collaborate with teachers to implement educational plans and activities.
- Assist with classroom management and ensure a positive learning environment.
- Work with individual students or small groups to reinforce learning concepts.
- Support students with diverse needs and abilities.
- Possess a valid Professional Educator License (PEL) or Paraeducator Certification.
- Experience working with K-8th grade students is preferred.
- Ability to follow instructional plans and adapt to the needs of the students.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated passion for education and student success.
- Contract Position with competitive pay.
- Guaranteed hours.
- Quick interview and hiring process.
How to Apply: For more details and to apply, please contact Jaden Dorn at 470-508-2938.