A school in the Columbia, South Carolina area is searching for a contracted Physical Therapist (PT) for the remainder of the 23/24 school year. We are looking for a hard-working candidate interested in helping students in grades K - 12th.
About the position:
- Full-time / 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload: K - 12th grade, 20 - 30 students on caseload
- Assess and evaluate students' physical abilities, limitations, and needs
- Design and implement individualized treatment plans based on students' specific needs and goals.
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, and other healthcare professionals to ensure continuity of care and effective intervention strategies.
- Must have a Master s or Doctoral Level Degree in Physical Therapy
- Must hold an active Physical Therapist South Carolina License
About the benefits:
- You will receive a compensation package including health benefits, 401K, an hourly rate based upon previous experience, and will be paid on a weekly basis.
- We also offer housing assistance if needed.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, email Maggie Blackwell, or call 678-373-0441. I look forward to hearing from you!