We are interviewing for a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. We are looking to interview and hire as soon as possible.
Location: Kingsland, GA
- 2 Openings
- Start/End Dates: ASAP May 22, 2023
- Full Time: 35 hours weekly
- Caseload: PK-5th grades | 45-55 students
- Duties include Direct therapy, indirect services, IEP paperwork, and IEP meetings.
- 1 campus
- Onsite position only
- More details will be presented at your interview
- Master s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC s
- GA Licensure
- Educational Staff Associate Certification (ESA)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability
- Weekly Pay W-2 Direct Deposits
APPLY BELOW! More information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process.
Please contact Kaitlin Irish directly for immediate consideration at 470-299-1374