We are seeking a dedicated school counselor for the 2023-2024 school year near Auburn, WA. The ideal candidate will be passionate about helping students succeed academically, socially, and emotionally.
- Weekly Pay
- Location: Auburn, WA
- Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities.
- K-12 Caseload
- Provide individual and group counseling to students.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and administrators to develop and implement student support plans.
- Administer and interpret assessments to identify student needs.
- Teach guidance lessons to students.
- Participate in school-wide initiatives to promote student success.
- Master's degree in school counseling or a related field.
- Previous experience in school is required.
Lindsey Hamilton | 770-882-2045