A school district has several openings for Paraprofessionals & Teachers Aides. Pay starts at $20plus+ an hour. Education level and experience will help determine pay rates.
Interested applicants must have some type of experience working with children. Please see the below details and join our team today!
Location: FALL RIVER, MA
- New Para needs in SE Mass, Next to Rhode Island
- FT, 7 hours per day / 35 per week
- ASAP - 6/15
- All para positions are in substantially separate classrooms so all candidates should have experience and be comfortable with the high needs populations.
- K-8 caseloads
- ZOOM interview & Quick Offer!
- Be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma/GED - Associates degree or higher preferred
- Previous experience as a Paraprofessional preferred. Not required.
Pay and Benefits:
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision).
- 401(k) Option.
- Weekly Direct Deposit & Competitive Pay
- Pay Starts $20
- Compensation will be determined by years of experience and level of education.
If you are a qualified Paraprofessional apply today. Reach out to me directly by calling 678-820-4182 or email Brittany Parker.