Job Title: School Occupational Therapist
Start Date: January 8, 2024
End Date: May 23, 2024
Hours per Week: 35
Caseload: 33 students
- Provide comprehensive occupational therapy services to students with disabilities in a school-based setting.
- Conduct evaluations to determine the need for occupational therapy services.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with disabilities.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school personnel to ensure that students receive the support they need to succeed in school.
- Stay up-to-date on current occupational therapy practices and research.
- Master's degree in occupational therapy from an accredited program.
- Current license to practice occupational therapy in the state of Georgia.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with students with disabilities in a school-based setting.
- Strong knowledge of pediatric occupational therapy principles and practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.ng from you!
Looking forward to speaking!
Kimani Mullins, Recruiter