Looking for an exciting opportunity for the 2023 school year? A school district in Augusta, Georgia is actively interviewing experienced Occupational Therapists for a Full-time contract. Details about the position are listed below.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected] You may also call or text Matea directly at 813-776-0382 for information about the location, pay, and benefits. See below for basic requirements.
• 2023 school year contract
• Full-time – 35 hours per week
• Monday – Fri
• May renew contract for NSY based on needs
• Weekly Pay
• Competitive wages
• Vision, Medical, Dental options
Required to apply:
• Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
• Georgia OT License
• Experience working with school age children (preferred)
This is a great opportunity for qualified candidates to build their resume.
National Hiring Manger
813-776-0382 / [email protected]
"*" indicates required fields