BlazerJobs is proud to partner with a School District in Orange, NJ, to recruit a dedicated and compassionate School Psychologist. We are committed to providing professional support, competitive pay, and a fulfilling work environment for all our employees.
Position Overview: We are seeking a qualified School Psychologist to join our team and support the diverse needs of students within a school district. The ideal candidate will be passionate about promoting the academic, social, and emotional well-being of students, and will collaborate closely with educators, parents, and other professionals to provide comprehensive psychological services.
- Conduct psychological assessments to evaluate students' cognitive, academic, social, and emotional functioning.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs, in collaboration with teachers and other members of the IEP team.
- Provide counseling and intervention services to address students' social and emotional challenges.
- Consult with teachers, parents, and administrators to support students' academic and behavioral success.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings to discuss students' progress and develop appropriate interventions.
- Stay current on best practices in school psychology and participate in professional development activities as required.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology from an accredited program.
- Valid certification or licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of New Jersey (or eligibility to obtain certification/license).
- Experience working with children and adolescents in an educational setting preferred.
- Strong assessment, counseling, and collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Full-time employment with opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, retirement plans.
- Supportive work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and training.
How to Apply: To apply for this position, please email your resume to Kelsy Williams at [email protected]. Please include "School Psychologist - Orange, NJ" in the subject line of your email. We look forward to reviewing your application and considering you for this rewarding opportunity!