About the Job:
Beaufort County Schools is seeking a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to provide one-on-one support to a student with aggressive behaviors in a high school setting. This is a full-time position with 37.5 hours per week. The position is located in Bluffton, SC, which is an easy commute from Savannah, GA.
- Implement behavior intervention plans (BIPs) to address challenging behaviors.
- Provide positive reinforcement and redirection to promote appropriate behavior.
- Collect and analyze data to track progress and inform behavior interventions.
- Collaborate with teachers and other school personnel to ensure a consistent and supportive learning environment for the student.
- Maintain confidentiality of student information.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification.
- Experience working with students with aggressive behaviors.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Patience, flexibility, and a positive attitude.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the life of a student.
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children
- Competitive hourly pay and benefits
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.