Job Title: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: End of School year
Hours per Week: Varies
- Must be a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Must have their own BCBA supervision (the district is unable to provide that)
- Provide direct behavior intervention services to students with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in a school-based setting.
- Implement individualized behavior intervention plans (BIPs) under the supervision of a BCBA.
- Collect and analyze data to monitor progress and make adjustments to BIPs as needed.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school personnel to ensure that students with ASD receive the support they need to succeed in school.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- RBT certification
- Experience working with students with ASD
- Strong knowledge of principles and practices of behavior analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children
- Competitive hourly pay and benefits
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.