A great school district is currently looking for a Registered Nurse to join their expanding team. This is a long-term contract opportunity that is based in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- CPR and BLS Certified
- State RN License
- 22/23 School Year
- Part Time: 1 PM – 5 PM (Includes Bus Riding)
- 1:1 complete nursing care for preschool student with Cerebral Palsy, Epilepsy, Hydrocephalus with VP Shunt, Global Developmental Delay, Allergic Rhinitis (that causes frequent upper respiratory infections), Dysphagia, and Subluxation of Hip Joint
- Oral and Nasal suctioning prn
- Seizure management including emergency meds prn (complex partial, cluster and focal seizures)
- Toileting care with diapering
- Bottle feeding with liquids and help with eating snacks (takes by mouth)
- Oxygen management (O2 use is prn with upper respiratory infections)
- Activities of Daily Living - complete care
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
Apply for this exciting opportunity to become a member of a growing school district. This position is set to start immediately, so we are actively interviewing candidates who can start as soon as possible.
Looking forward to speaking!
Mayce Faroon, Recruiter