School Social Worker Opportunity near Woodstock, IL | ’23 Spring Term
Schools near Woodstock are now looking to hire candidates licensed/certified in school social work for this upcoming school year. We are eager to start getting qualified candidates on interviews and hired! If you are looking for a new opportunity, apply below
- Master’s degree in school social work
- MSW or LCSW active social workers state teaching license
- 2 years supervised, post MSW social work in a school
- Start/End Date:
- Hours worked/week (excluding lunch breaks):
- 35 Hours Per Week
- 3 Days per Week 7AM-3PM, 2 Days per Week will be alternative hours (i.e, 10AM-6PM)
- (May consider someone who is only open to part-time)
- Caseload/Job Details:
- Social Workers will be working between 2 different elementary schools, providing services to students in grades 1st – 5th.
- Required Credentials/Non-Negotiables:
- Weekly pay!
- Benefits packages
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, email Hakim Gray a copy of your resume or give me a call at (770)-882-2048.