School Speech-Language Pathologist Position Needed- Frenchtown, Montana 23/24
We have an immediate opening at a great school district in Montana for a contracted position. If this opportunity interests you and you have the proper credentials, please contact me with an updated and current resume. My contact details are available at the bottom. Do NOT apply if you do not meet the qualifications.
- Full Time
- Full SchoolYear
- Dates: August 21st, 2023- June 3rd, 2024
- Caseload is approximately 35-40 students, mostly 3rd through HS, although the new SLP may need to help our other full-time SLP with preschool-2nd graders at times.
- Case-management is currently five IEPs.
- The certified staff s contracted day begins 15 minutes before the students arrive and 15 minutes after they leave.
- Currently, that is 7:55 to 3:45, but that may change next year as they are considered options such as a staggered start time.
- The SLP will work closely with another full-time SLP. They share a classroom on the elementary campus, but the SLP will also have an office on our Middle School/High School Campus.
- There is minimal travel involved, as the elementary campus and the MS/HS campus are 1.5 miles apart.
- Mileage is reimbursed.
- Immediate start
- Active state license
- Degree required
- Experience working in Schools preferred
- Able to pass background check/drug screening
Feel free to contact me with an updated and current resume for any inquires surrounding this immediate and urgent opening!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled