Job Description: Full-time Paraprofessional - 23/24 School Year
We are currently seeking a full-time Paraprofessional (Para) to join our team for the upcoming 23-24 school year.
- Serve as a guide in instructing students on proper classroom behavior
- Help teachers keep records for grading and attendance
- Get materials and equipment ready to help teachers prepare for class
- Reinforce lessons by reviewing material one-on-one and in small groups with students
- Supervise students during lunch or recess, as well as in between classes or on field trips
- Assist students who need additional help learning a specific concept
-High School Diploma/GED required
-Experience working with K-12 students strongly preferred
-Must pass background check and drug screening
- Competitive weekly pay; Pay based on experience
-Individualized compensation package
-Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance, & 401K (if needed)
-Advisory Team Support
To express interest in this position, please send your resume and cover letter HERE.
We look forward to reviewing your application and considering you for this exciting opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me, Jasmine, at 678.713.2168!
"*" indicates required fields