Job Description: Super Awesome School Psychologist (Psych) - 23/24 School Year
***Join the Fun - We're Hiring!***
Hey there! We're on the lookout for a Super Awesome School Psychologist (PSYCH) to join our fantastic team for the upcoming 23-24 school year.
Responsibilities: (No capes needed, but they're cool too!)
- Creating a safe and accepting environment where students can openly express their needs (Cue the high-fives!)
- Keeping up with district and school policies, state and federal laws, and being the go-to for families seeking information and confidentiality (You're the information guru!)
- Super effective communication with students teachers, school staff, district administrators, and children s caregivers to meet their mental and emotional health needs (Communication champ!)
- Keeping and updating HIPAA-compliant records containing privileged health information about minors (Your super organizational skills will shine!)
- Embracing evidence-based diagnosis and treatment protocols in compliance with state licensing standards (Time to unleash your superpowers!)
Requirements: (You've got this!)
- Unleash your potential with a Master s or Doctoral degree in School Psychology
- Must wield a license from the State Board of Education (Show off your super credentials!)
- National Association of School Psychologist* membership (Go, team!)
Incentives: (Super perks await!)
- Get ready for competitive weekly pay based on your amazing experience (starting at $60/HR)
- An individualized compensation package tailored just for you (Because you're one of a kind!)
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance, & 401K (if needed) to keep you feeling invincible
- Support from our friendly Advisory Team (We've got your back!)
Want to join the league of extraordinary professionals? Express your interest in this position by sending your resume to the provided link. Our team can't wait to review your application and consider you for this truly exciting opportunity.
Have any questions? Feel free to contact our superheroine, Jasmine, at 678.713.2168! (She's here to save the day!)
Let's make this school year one for the books (or comics)! Together, we'll change lives and have a blast doing it! ??
"*" indicates required fields