Job Description: Physical Therapist- 23/24 School Year
We are currently seeking a Physical Therapist to join our team for the current 23-24 school year.
- Assesses students using appropriate evaluation tools including standardized tests, clinical observations, and review of medical and educational reports to determine need for therapy intervention plan.
- Develops and implements individualized therapy programs for qualifying students.
- Documents screenings, evaluations, Individual Education Plans, progress reports, classroom/home - programs and other data, as required.
- Provides consultation with classroom teacher and other school staff regarding students optional function in the school environment.
- Provides classroom programs, instruction in management techniques, adapted equipment, and environmental modifications including the identification of architectural barriers.
- Requires a Master s or Doctorial Level Degree in Physical Therapy
- Must hold an active Physical Therapist State License
- CPR training preferred
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices and physical therapy programs
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to take care of clients with different personalities
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
- Ability to assess patient conditions and work with treatment plans
- Competitive weekly pay (starting at $35/HR); Pay based on experience
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance, & 401K (if needed)
- Advisory Team Support
To express interest in this position, please send your resume and cover letter HERE.
We look forward to reviewing your application and considering you for this exciting opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me, Jasmine, at 678.713.2168!