We have partnered with a school district in Alexandria, VA to find Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) and Speech Language Pathology Assistants (SLPA) to join our team for the remainder of the 22/23 school year. If you are a SLP or SLPA who is looking to work with a supportive academic team and wonderful kids, this opportunity is for you. More information listed below.
• Contract position
• 37.5 hours per week
• ASAP - 06/16/2023
• Elementary/High School caseload
• Evaluations to determine eligibility, IEP report writing, and providing speech therapy
• Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
• Must have an active SLP State Teaching License
• Competitive Compensation
• Health Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, and Vision
• 401K Matching
• Weekly Pay
The school is currently conducting interviews! If you think this is a good opportunity for you, please apply with an updated copy of your resume. We have also partnered with schools nationwide. If you are interested in any other employment opportunities, please reach out to Samantha Wong at 813-749-5319. I am more than happy to explore them with you.
National Hiring Manager
"*" indicates required fields